Nature-Connected Coaching is about collaboration with nature.
Nature-Connected Coaches℠ operate within every human sphere—from therapy to business, from education to adventure, from science to art. They look to nature—within themselves, their clients, and the environment—to help:
Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.—John Lubbock, British statesman
Earth-based Institute (EBI) offers two levels of certified coaching. Nature-Connected Coach (NCC) is the core program. Transformational Wilderness Guiding is a second level of certification.
The low-residency NCC course takes 12-24 months to complete. The program includes online coursework (four Foundation Modules and eight Toolbox Modules), as well as five face-to-face intensives.
• Immersion, Relationship & Connection
• Ecopsychology and Setting the Nature-Connected Coaching Container
• Crossing the Threshold: The Unknown and Deep Listening
• Creating Awareness and Facilitating Integration
• Partswork 1
• Change Theory, Transitions, and Models of Transformation
• Neuroscience for Wilderness Guides and Nature-Connected Coaches
• Bringing it All Together #1• Partswork 2
• Using Gestalt Therapy Principals in Nature-Connected Coaching
• Coaching through Traumatic Reactions and Strong Emotions
• Working with Grief and Loss and Bringing It All Together #2