Earth-based Institute (EBI) is committed to helping you reach your goals. Our low-residency certification program is designed to allow you to keep working during the certification process. We offer financial aid, including:
- payment plans and loans
- AmeriCorps Education Awards
- early registration discounts
EBI offers a tuition reduction scholarship of up to $2,500 for the Nature-Connected Coach℠ program. Scholarships are limited to two per cohort (cohorts range from 8-16 students).
Think of an EBI scholarship as our way of investing in your future by reducing your tuition. The application is a business plan that shows forward thinking about how our NCC program will start or improve your business.
- applications are due 30 days after registration or 30 days before the start of your program, whichever comes first
- awarded scholarships are deducted from tuition balance due
- anyone can apply
- scholarships are awarded based on vision and professional motivation, not financial need
Once you have paid the initial deposit of $2,500, we offer payment plans of monthly installments from 6-24 months. Payment plans are administered through TFC Tuition Financing. Interest rates and fees are based on loan length, not credit score. Payments begin 30 days before the start of your program.